1. No Purchase Necessary: To enter, contestants must submit all the information that is required of the contestant in the contest submission form (posted on www.nooriworld.net)
2. Deadline: All entries must be received no later than 23:59 Pakistan Standard Time (PST) on June 5th, 2003, when the contest ends.
3. Eligibility: All contestants under the age of 13 require parental validation before being able to participate in this contest. The contestants must be in Karachi, Pakistan during the selection procedure and at the time of the final contest.
5. Participation: Contest begins on 20th May, 2003 and is open to all legal Pakistani residents.
6. Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified by phone or e-mail. If winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize or if the prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited. If prize is unclaimed, an alternate winner will be selected.
7. Winners Posted: Winners will be posted on the site as soon as they have been reached & verified to be eligible.
8. Legal Terms and Restrictions:
§ “Contest” refers to the noori Fan Muqabla contest.
§ “Contestant” refers to the person or persons participating in the concert.
§ “IM” refers to Indus Music, its employees, its management and its television programs.
§ “noori” refers to the Pakistani musical rock band.
§ “Sponsors” will be used to mean the joint sponsors of this contest and the adjudicating party giving out prizes, namely IM and noori.
§ Entries and other submitted material become the property of IM and noori and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsors will not be responsible for lost, late or misdirected e-mail or for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays. Sponsors are not responsible for entries that are incomplete, lost or destroyed. In the event of a dispute concerning who submitted an e-mail entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized holder of the e-mail account from which the entry is made. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person to whom an email address is assigned by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
§ Sponsors reserves the right in their sole discretion to modify or cancel all or any portions of the contest because of technical errors or malfunctions, viruses, hackers, or for other reasons that corrupt the contest in any manner. Sponsors also reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with these Rules, who attempts to enter the contest in any manner or through any means other than as described in these Rules, or who attempts to disrupt the Contest or to circumvent any of these Rules.
§ Officers, directors, representatives, and employees of Sponsors, their affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their respective advertising, promotion, publicity, production, and judging agencies, are not eligible to enter. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and these Rules and to comply with all national, state and local laws and regulations. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes are each winner’s sole responsibility. The prizes will be awarded. No prize substitutions, transfers, or cash alternatives permitted. By entering, each winner accepts all of the conditions, restrictions, requirements, and/or regulations required by Sponsors and also agrees to accept delivery of prize. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, picture, likeness, address, and biographical information for advertising and publicity purposes for Sponsors and for this and/or similar promotions, without compensation.
§ Contestants agree to release and hold harmless, Sponsors and their affiliates, from any damage, injury, death, loss, or other liability that may arise from entrant’s participation in the Contest or the awarding, acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. All contestants agree that Pakistan’s law shall apply exclusively to the Contest and that any dispute with respect to the Contest shall be resolved in a court located in Pakistan.
§ All decisions of the Contest judges are final. No contact or correspondence will be entered into except with the selected winning contestants.
§ By entering the contest you authorize the Sponsors to contact you at anytime during and after the contest period where you have submitted an entry, until the winners have been awarded their prizes.
§ Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify anyone who they feel is giving fraudulent information or is not adhering to the official rules. They also reserve the right to cancel this contest at anytime.
§ Sponsors reserve the right to change these rules at any time, without prior notification. It is your responsibility to ensure you are adhering to the current rules. Contestants agree to abide by these Rules and by the decisions of Sponsors, whose decisions are final. Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification from the contest.